Join us on Thursday, September 16 at 12:30PM EST for an interactive, live workshop for sellers with a focus on writing, literature and translation. This workshop will be hosted by Pro Seller, Brandon Johnson.
Calling all sellers in writing, literature and translation! Do you struggle with knowing how to provide a quality deliverable? In this workshop, we'll discuss and share best practices with each other covering the following:
- how to get the questions you need answers to on the front-end
- how to complete first drafts and revisions
- how to send your first draft
- how to present the look and feel of your deliverable
We'll have plenty of time for Q&A at the end to have your personalized questions answered.
This virtual, interactive event will be hosted on the platform, Gatheround, and your experience will be very different from zoom or a webinar! Throughout the gathering, you will have opportunity to meet and hear from sellers in smaller groups. You'll also be able to meet and hear from other people's conversations in the main stage area! You'll leave having gained connections and more best practices you can implement right away.
For an optimal experience, please:
- Make an account before joining the event
- Read this FAQ featuring 'What to expect when joining your first Gatheround event'
- Join the event using a Chrome browser
- Have your camera & audio ready
Show up, find your people, and learn something new.
See you there!
Brandon F. Johnson is a Screenwriter & Author from Chicago. Working in concept development alongside Executive Producers in film and television, brands and companies leveraging multiple entertainment-focused endeavors, and new businesses looking to evolve entertainment software, Brandon helps numerous entities align their growth goals with innovative audience experiences and storytelling strategies.
Over the last four years on Fiverr, Brandon has cultivated a Fiverr PRO profile that helps diverse and inclusive voices from all over the world shape their stories and develop original, unique ideas that feel genuine and authentic across a wealth of mediums. As our culture moves closer to a ubiquitous level of pervasive cinematic entertainment, Brandon’s goal is to help ideas from unique voices create more room to grow and prosper.
* This virtual, interactive event will be hosted on the platform, Gatheround, and your experience will be very different from zoom or a webinar! Throughout the gathering, you will have opportunity to meet and hear from sellers in smaller groups. You'll also be able to meet and hear from other people's conversations in the main stage area! We will send you the link to this event 30 minutes prior to starting.
** Please reach out to the Fiverr Support Teams if you have technical support questions or site feedback. They’re your best resource for the right answer!