It’s not just what you say that matters, it’s also how you say it.
Join us for this energizing games-based workshop co-hosted with Girls in Charge. Build your confidence in communication and expand your network! By the end of this one-hour workshop, you will:
- Be able to use body language online and offline to feel and become more confident over time
- Be more aware of changes in your voice when you feel less self-assured and counterbalance it to regain your confidence
- Understand your own unique way of combining your voice and body language to speak with authority
- Level up your email and messaging game
The workshop will be centered around using games and activities to develop your skills, so come prepared for interaction and silliness!
*Please note: Due to capacity constraints, this event will be on a first-come first-serve basis. Only the first 50 attendees will be admitted, as this is a games-based event facilitated with our partner, Girls in Charge.
Save your spot today.
* This event will be hosted on Zoom webinar. You will receive reminder emails leading up to this event with an orange button that reads "Click to Access Event". Click this button to access the link to the webinar. You will not have access to the link until 5 minutes before the start of the webinar.
** Please reach out to the Fiverr Support Teams if you have technical support questions or site feedback. They’re your best resource for the right answer!