Join our monthly series on Wednesday, October 27th at 1pm EST for a live online webinar where we’ll hear from Michael Chagala on his tried and true best practices for new sellers.
During this event you can expect to:
- Learn the tips and best practices that have worked for Top Rated Sellers
- Understand which beginner mistakes to avoid and how
- Ask questions and receive answers! We'll have Q&A at the end.
Coming away from this event, you will be able to:
- Create clear, descriptive gig titles that attract business
- Price your services to get the most bang for your buck
- Know the steps to take to be on your way to 5-star reviews!
We'll have a live Q&A at the end to get your personalized questions answered.
Show up, find your people, and learn something new.
See you there!
Top Rated Seller
Michael Chagala is a Top Rated Seller and VID (Very Important Doer) buyer on Fiverr. He has 16 years’ experience in enterprise-level SEO having worked for brands such as Sony, AIG and the NFL. He is a former marketing executive at one of the 10 largest renewable energy companies in California, San Diego Business Journal Information Technology Executive of the Year Award winner, and finalist for San Diego Top Tech Exec. He also teaches SEO at a school in San Diego.
* This event will be hosted on Zoom webinar. You will receive reminder emails leading up to this event with an orange button that reads "Click to Access Event". Click this button to access the link to the webinar. You will not have access to the link until 5 minutes before the start of the webinar.
** Please reach out to the Fiverr Support Teams if you have technical support questions or site feedback. They’re your best resource for the right answer!