About this event:
Join us on September 29th at 1pm EST for a live online webinar where we’ll hear from Kashish Parikh-Chopra about simple strategies that can help you break free from your self-doubt.
Have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough? That no matter what you accomplish, you feel like you’re overstating your skills or expertise? Maybe you feel like a fraud or like you’re playing catch-up to the person you tell people you are.
Imposter syndrome holds people back from their full potential.
There are simple strategies that can help you break free from the self-doubt and imposter feelings. This session is dedicated to giving founders and entrepreneurs practical tools to focus on your unique skills, acknowledging where imposter syndrome comes from, and tools to shake yourself out of self-doubt.
- Learn how to identify and define Imposter Syndrome
- Identify your strengths and “superpowers”
- Discover the difference your true self and feeling like you’re not qualified
- Learn strategies to break out of imposter syndrome holding you back from your potential
This event will include a live Q&A session.
If you would like to submit questions prior to the event, please email: email@example.com
See you there!
Kashish Parikh-Chopra is a serial entrepreneur, investor, and coach. She is relentlessly committed to helping entrepreneurs fix the most important relationship in their life: their relationship with TIME. Kashish coaches female entrepreneurs to earn back 20% of their time without sacrificing productivity by reprioritizing their entire lives. www.therebelgenius.me She is also the co-founder of EOO Styles, a swag strategy and promotional product firm based in North America. She also runs a legal services marketing team in the USA.
* This event will be hosted on Zoom webinar. You will receive reminder emails leading up to this event with an orange button that reads "Click to Access Event". Click this button to access the link to the webinar. You will not have access to the link until 5 minutes before the start of the webinar.
** Please reach out to the Fiverr Support Teams if you have technical support questions or site feedback. They’re your best resource for the right answer!