About this event:
Join us on October 28th at 5pm Melbourne time for a live online webinar where we’ll hear from Cameron Rambert about tips and tricks from a veteran freelancer about how to launch your career on Fiverr!
Getting started as a freelancer and getting started on Fiverr can be scary! Figuring out how to build your brand, establish relationships with your clients, and navigate the platform is challenging. This webinar will help you hit the ground running and learn the best practices that help the experienced sellers be as successful as they are.
- Learn how to build your brand thoughtfully on Fiverr
- Navigate the roadblocks of getting started on the platform
- Avoid the traps that most affect junior sellers
- Identify strategies to be the most successful version of yourself!
This event will include a live Q&A session.
See you there!
Cameron is a multi-disciplinary digital strategist with with more than 10 years of experience in freelancing to advertising agencies and technology startups. Cameron is also the Founder of Freelance Australia, an NGO whose mission is to represent the collective interests of Australian freelancers, contractors and independent workers as we progress towards a new Future of Work. Cameron often speaks on the topic of entrepreneurship, co-working and the Future of Work in numerous national publications and television programs.
* This event will be hosted on Zoom webinar. You will receive reminder emails leading up to this event with an orange button that reads "Click to Access Event". Click this button to access the link to the webinar. You will not have access to the link until 5 minutes before the start of the webinar.
** Please reach out to the Fiverr Support Teams if you have technical support questions or site feedback. They’re your best resource for the right answer!