About this event:
Join us on September 30th at 1:30pm EST for a live online webinar where we’ll hear from Kashish Parikh-Chopra about how to crush your goals before Thanksgiving!
What goals did you set for yourself back in January? Feeling good about hitting those personal and business targets? Or is the countdown on to make it happen? Maybe you’re worried it’s time to lower your expectations?
2021 isn’t over. Not by a long shot. It’s time to kick things into gear, get focused, and apply simple strategies to take action and reach your goals.
This session is perfect for small business owners, founders, and anyone committed to changing their life and achieving the next-level.
Don’t give up on 2021.
Takeaways from this event:
- Identify your real goals for the rest of 2021
- Learn how to take massive action and create immediate impact
- Discovery how to leverage your time to achieve faster
- Learn how to not only achieve your 2021 goals, but enter 2022 with momentum
- Walk away with practical tips to reduce the stress and fear of failure
This event will include a live Q&A session.
If you would like to submit questions prior to the event, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you there!
Kashish Parikh-Chopra is a serial entrepreneur, investor, and coach. She is relentlessly committed to helping entrepreneurs fix the most important relationship in their life: their relationship with TIME. Kashish coaches female entrepreneurs to earn back 20% of their time without sacrificing productivity by reprioritizing their entire lives. www.therebelgenius.me She is also the co-founder of EOO Styles, a swag strategy and promotional product firm based in North America. She also runs a legal services marketing team in the USA.
* This event will be hosted on Zoom webinar. You will receive reminder emails leading up to this event with an orange button that reads "Click to Access Event". Click this button to access the link to the webinar. You will not have access to the link until 5 minutes before the start of the webinar.
** Please reach out to the Fiverr Support Teams if you have technical support questions or site feedback. They’re your best resource for the right answer!