About this event:
Join us on September 22nd at 1pm EST for a live online webinar where we’ll hear from Kashish Parikh-Chopra about approachable, easy steps to keep your business, projects, and ideas on track.
Does the idea of “project management” scare you? It doesn’t have to.
Project management is about 3 very simple things: 1) planning, 2) action, and 3) accountability
This session is all about approachable, easy steps to keep your business, projects, and ideas on track. Project management is about simple systems, so you can achieve more with less stress. This doesn’t just help you, but it helps your team, too.
Get focused. Be productive. Stress less. Simple as that.
- Learn how to create a project management approach that works for your personality & team
- Discovery strategies to outline processes in your projects – both in your business and personal life
- Learn the 5 phases of project management (initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and closure)
- Learn strategies to accomplish more by doing less without sacrificing ambitious goals
This event will include a live Q&A session.
If you would like to submit questions prior to the event, please email: email@example.com
See you there!
Kashish Parikh-Chopra is a thought leader, entrepreneur, and coach. She is relentlessly committed to helping entrepreneurs fix the most important relationship in their life: their relationship with TIME. Kashish coaches female entrepreneurs to earn back 20% of their time without sacrificing productivity by reprioritizing their entire lives. www.therebelgenius.me She is also the co-founder of EOO Styles, a swag strategy and promotional product firm based in North America. She also runs a legal services marketing team in the USA.
* This event will be hosted on Zoom webinar. You will receive reminder emails leading up to this event with an orange button that reads "Click to Access Event". Click this button to access the link to the webinar. You will not have access to the link until 5 minutes before the start of the webinar.
** Please reach out to the Fiverr Support Teams if you have technical support questions or site feedback. They’re your best resource for the right answer!