About this event:
Join us on October 7th at 12:30pm EST for a live online webinar where we’ll hear from Kashish Parikh-Chopra about how to focus on what matters most, identifying priorities, and winning back time.
Are you tired of wondering why working harder and more just isn’t getting you closer to your goals? Maybe it feels like the harder you work, the farther you get from the quality of life you want.
If you’re tired of being stressed about how to find more time in the day and wondering why your time isn’t reflecting the quality of life you want, then this is the session for you.
Productivity isn’t about doing more “stuff”. Productivity is about doing what moves the needle most towards your desired outcomes. This session is all about how to focus in on what matters most, identifying priorities, and winning back time so you can enjoy life without sacrificing ambitious goals.
- Learn how to liberate yourself from never-ending to-do lists
- Discover how to focus in on real “priorities”
- Identify how to unapologetically seize the life you want
- Learn strategies to accomplish more by doing less without sacrificing ambitious goals
- Walk away with tools to increase the quality of your time
This event will include a live Q&A session.
If you would like to submit questions prior to the event, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you there!
Kashish Parikh-Chopra is a serial entrepreneur, investor, and coach. She is relentlessly committed to helping entrepreneurs fix the most important relationship in their life: their relationship with TIME. Kashish coaches female entrepreneurs to earn back 20% of their time without sacrificing productivity by reprioritizing their entire lives. www.therebelgenius.me She is also the co-founder of EOO Styles, a swag strategy and promotional product firm based in North America. She also runs a legal services marketing team in the USA.
* This event will be hosted on Zoom webinar. You will receive reminder emails leading up to this event with an orange button that reads "Click to Access Event". Click this button to access the link to the webinar. You will not have access to the link until 5 minutes before the start of the webinar.
** Please reach out to the Fiverr Support Teams if you have technical support questions or site feedback. They’re your best resource for the right answer!