About This Event
Would you like to raise your rates? And provide better service to your clients - existing and future? Whether you’re a freelancer, a consultant or running a service business, there’s one thing holding back your growth: your fees.
Why are some people offered huge sums, whilst others struggle to get by? How come they're always in demand, attract the best clients and retain their creative freedom?
It’s not luck. It’s not about their portfolio. It’s not even that they’re the most skilled. It’s because they know what they're worth and how to get it.
In this practical session with experienced career and financial coach Stacey Lowman, you’ll discover the step-by-step system she used to go from being uncomfortable talking about money to raising her rates and delivering more value for more clients.
Even if you don’t like selling. Even if you don’t think people will pay more. Even if you aren’t sure if you’re ready to raise your rates. You’ll learn how to address the “elephant in the room”, gain confidence and charge what you’re really worth.
- How to position yourself and your pricing as a freelancer
- How to understand what your clients really want and are willing to pay for
- Alternative pricing models to just day rates
- How to raise your rates without losing clients
- How to qualify people politely so you avoid wasting time and effort
- How to communicate your rates in a compelling way
- How to gain the confidence to ask and get more
- How to set principles for saying no to free work
- How to get paid!