Social media initiatives don’t start when you register a Facebook or Twitter account and start posting announcements, it begins much sooner. In this workshop, you’ll be taken through how to understand social media platforms and learn how to develop and implement an actionable social media strategy. You’ll learn how to structure your social media efforts, captivate your audience on each social media platform, and build brand awareness, loyalty, and sales.
- Learn how to develop and implement a social media strategy.
- Create an elevator pitch that clearly defines your brand, audience, and key differentiator.
- Understand the difference between major social media platforms.
- Learn how to use the major social media platforms to create content and engage your audience.
- Identify which platforms to use for your business.
- Explain the difference between publishing, listening, and reporting tools.
- Create a weekly content calendar for your business.
- This class is taken completely online
- We will provide a link to the platform on the day of the class
- This class requires a computer and strong internet connection