About This Event
Making a Content-Heavy Speech Interesting
Experts are often required to deliver a speech full of data, without getting the results they need because nobody is paying attention. Do you find that:
- Your audience is Polite, but Bored?
- *Your ideas* are Not Taken Seriously – or worse, Stolen?
- **Less-qualified speakers* get the Recognition that Should Come to You?
Join Elizabeth Bachman as she shares her 30+ years of expertise as well as specific success strategies to get better results. Elizabeth shows you how to make your presentation compelling and how to deliver it in the most effective way.
- How to Make Dry, Technical Content Memorable
- How to become a Sought-after Speaker
- How to Be Recognized as the Expert You Are! When you want to make a difference, not just a point.
About the Instructor
Strategic Speaking for Results
Elizabeth Bachman is THE go-to person for advanced level training in Speaking, Presentation Skills, Sales and Leadership. With a lifetime spent perfecting the art of presenting, she helps high-level clients master a message that brings * the Funding they need, * the Allies they want and * the Recognition they deserve.
A sought-after speaker and strategist in Silicon Valley and internationally, Elizabeth works with leaders and influencers who need to become concise and compelling presenters. She helps them present as smart, down-to-earth, loose, friendly—even funny—and still be taken seriously.
As an opera director, Elizabeth spent over 30 years directing such luminaries as Luciano Pavarotti & Placido Domingo. in more than 50 operas around the world. Fluent in 5 languages, she brings that global experience to her clients.